Craghoppers Men’s Adflex Low Boots Red Brick/Black Available in sizes 7-11
Low-rise waterproof and breathable trail shoes that are made for hot-climate travel. Pairing a mesh NosiLife anti-insect upper with EVA midsole, recycled foam Arneflex insole and Vibram Litebase outsole to minimises weight without compromising on durability and performance. Ghillie lacing plus rubberised to and heel bumpers for extra protection.
- Vibram Sole
- Recycled mesh yarn made up of 7% recycled plastic bottles, 3% recycled marine litter
- Recycled Nosilife
- Free foot anti-fatigue lacing system. Oversized arch ghillie and open lacing helps reduce pressure on the top of the foot allowing blood to flow freely
- Arneflex Eco Hi-Density Insole. Made from recycled foam. Antibacterial and breathable.
- ADAPT EVA Midsole delivers underfoot support and comfort for every step
- Vibram Litebase outsole. Innovative outsole reduces the weight without compromising on durability & performance
- NOSILIFE: Our anti-insect treatment is built into our fabrics and offers an outstanding defence against biting insects, lasting the lifetime of the garment.
- AQUADRY: Guaranteed waterproof and breathable fabric. Designed for moderate to heavy downpours.
5 in stock