Craghoppers Women’s Adflex Low Boots Black / Pink Clay Available in sizes 5-8
Low-rise waterproof and breathable trail shoes that are made for hot-climate travel. Pairing a mesh NosiLife anti-insect upper with EVA midsole, recycled foam Arneflex insole and Vibram Litebase outsole to minimise weight without compromising on durability and performance. Ghillie lacing plus rubberised to and heel bumpers for extra protection.
- Recycled Nosilife padded collar & tongue
- Vibram Litebase outsole. Innovative outsole reduces the weight without compromising on durability & performance
- ADAPT EVA Midsole delivers complete underfoot support and comfort for every step
- Free foot anti-fatigue lacing system. Oversized arch ghillie and open lacing helps reduce pressure on the top of the foot allowing blood to flow freely
- Arneflex Eco Hi-Density Insole. Made from recycled foam. Antibacterial and breathable.
- AquaDry waterproof bootie
- Part recycled mesh upper, 70% recycled, 30% normal yarn
- Recycled mesh yarn made up of 70% recycled plastic bottles, 30% recycled marine litter
- Ghillie lacing and top locking hardware delivers a versatile and secure fit.
- Waterless dyed linings throughout
- Rubberised toe & heel bumpers for enhanced protection
- NOSILIFE: Our anti-insect treatment is built into our fabrics and offers an outstanding defence against biting insects, lasting the lifetime of the garment.
- AQUADRY: Guaranteed waterproof and breathable fabric. Designed for moderate to heavy downpours.
5 in stock